Busch Gardens recently shared this press release with us so we could share it with you.
Starting Friday, May 31, the thrills go late and the fun lasts longer at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay with the return of Summer Nights. The party heats up when the sun goes down, including extended hours every night through August 11 and fireworks each Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The park’s limited-time Memorial Day Sale includes the best deals of the season to enjoy all Summer Nights has to offer at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
Music, entertainment and more create a vibrant nightlife atmosphere surrounding Florida’s best thrill rides. In addition to fan-favorite coasters, thrill seekers can now take on Tigris, Florida’s tallest launch coaster, in an exciting new way after dark. The triple-launch coaster takes thrills to new heights as riders face a 150’ upward surge, dramatic heartline roll and top speeds exceeding 60 miles per hour through the night sky.
Park guests can also enjoy special-edition menu items that feature a new twist on traditional summer fare.
- Classic popcorn gets a makeover with an infusion of buffalo ranch and white cheddar flavors.
- Summer tastes sweeter with a churro sundae or a fireworks ice cream slushy.
- The grilled cheese of childhood memories is transformed as a mac and cheese melt, also available with lobster.
- Grown-up indulgences include colorful handcrafted cocktails and pop-tails (new frozen treats with alcohol) in addition to the continued free beer offer as a part of the park’s 60th anniversary celebration.
Memorial Day Sale
Now through June 2, guests can enjoy limited-time offers for the best value of the summer season.
Busch Gardens Single Day Ticket – SAVE UP TO 60%!
- Price: $49, must visit by June 23
- Add Adventure Island for only $10 more
Busch Gardens Fun Card – SAVE OVER 30%!
- Price: $65
- blockout dates apply
Busch Gardens, Adventure Island & 4-Park Annual Passes
- 5% off Bronze
- 10% off Silver
- 20% off Gold